Canon has made improvements to its consumer camcorder which is known as VIXIA HF M32. The VIXIA HF M32 has been designed with an ultra-sleek, compact and lightweight body. As compared to its predecessor VIXIA HF M31, the internal memory of the new camcorder has been upgraded to 64GB. Besides, the new model is also featured with a SD memory card which compatible with SDXC memory cards for providing super-high capacity and ultra-fast data transfer speeds.
Featured with a 2.7-inch Touch Panel LCD, the camcorder is also equipped with Canon’s advanced technologies which include a Genuine Canon 15x HD Video Lens and 3.89-megapixel Full HD CMOS Image Sensor for deliver high definition video, 3.3-megapixel photos with incredible detail and lifelike color.
Key features of the VIXIA HF M32 includes:
- Video recoding system – MPEG4-AVC / H.264.
- Image sensor – 1/4-inch CMOS and RGB primary color filter.
- Lens – 15x optical zoom/ 18x advanced zoom/300x digital zoom.
- Focusing System – Instant AF, face priority AF and TTL (through the lens).
- Manual Exposure – Yes.
- Programmed AE – Smart auto, P, Av, Tv, cine, portrait, sports, snow, beach, sunset, night scene, low light, spotlight, fireworks, underwater and surface.
- Image Stabilization – Dynamic SuperRange optical (lens shift) / Standard SuperRange optical (lens shift) / Powered IS.
- LCD Screen – 2.7-inch Touch Panel widescreen color LCD (Approx. 211,000 dots).
- Flash – Internal flash drive (64GB) or SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card.
- Ports – USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, video terminal, HDMI terminal, microphone terminal and etc.
The VIXIA HF M32 with dimensions of 68 x 60 x 123mm and weighs 380g is expected to be available in September 2010 for the price of $999.