MSI has introduced its new colorful Wind U100 PLUS notebook, which features 1.66Ghz Intel Atom N280 processor and 10-inch LED backlight display (1024x 600 resolution), and available in imperial black, angelic white, regal red, rose champagne and metallic blue colors, aiming to enrich your digital lifestyle.
Key Features Of MSI Wind U100 PLUS
- 10″ wide LCD display (1024x 600 resolution) utilizing LED power-saving backlight technology for better color fullness and brightness
- Ergonomic big-size keyboard (space between keys – 17.5mm) and touch pad
- Intel Atom N280 Processor with least energy (around 2.5 watts)
- 2.5″ 160GB hard disk drive
- 1.3 MP webcam, high-performance 2 channel stereo speakers and microphone
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth connectivity
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD,MMC,MS, MS Pro), VGA output, headphone jack, Ethernet port, audio input, 3 USB 2.0 connectors
The new MSI Wind U100 PLUS measures 260 x 180 x 19-31.5mm and weights just 1kg (includes 3 cell battery that supports up to 7 hours battery life), but no words on its price and availability yet.