Dell has announced its new Inspiron Z-series of ultraportable laptops, Inspiron 13z, which comes with 13.3-inch WLED High Definition TFT Display with TrueLife (1366 x 768 pixels resolution), aiming to provide excellent color reproduction for images and movies. In addition, the laptop is equipped with Intel’s ultra-low-voltage processors Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo SU4100, with long-lasting battery option, discrete graphics and an internal DVD drive. This sleek looking laptop also offers a slot-loading drive and includes three USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi (Bluetooth is optional), and 7-in-1 card reader. Furthermore, the Inspiron 13z also comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system.
Features of Dell Inspiron 13z laptop:
- 13.3-inch HD WLED True-Life
- Up to 6GB of DDR3 memory
- Up to a 320GB hard drive
- Up to 512MB graphics
- 1.3 Megapixels webcam with a built-in microphone
- DVD burner
- 7-in-1 Card Reader (SD, MMC, XD, MS, MS Pro, MMC+, Hi Density SD, Hi capacity SD)
- Three USB 2.0
- Audio jacks (1 line-out, 1 Mic-in)
- WiFi 802.11g, optional Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Internal (2.1) mini-card
- 8 cell battery that supports up to 11 hours and 23 minutes of battery life
- Additional Express Charge charges the battery back to 80% in 60 minutes
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
The new Dell Inspiron 13z laptop measures just 340mm x 20.8mm x 242.5mm and weighs only 1.79 kg. The laptop arrives in two colors including Obsidian Black and bright Cherry Red, and is now available through www.Dell.com, with prices starting from $1199.