One of the largest seller of PCs and servers, Dell has launched its new Studio 15 notebook, which includes 15.6-inch LED widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) display in true HD resolution (720p/900p/1080p), aiming to provide excellent color reproduction for images and movies.
“The new Studio 15 with its high-definition 16:9 widescreen and great audio is for those who love listening to music, viewing photos and watching HD movies on the go,” said Glen Robson, general manager, Dell consumer laptops. “While this state-of the-art notebook features the latest mobile computing technology and connectivity, its stunning design and eye-catching colors also make a stylish statement.”
Highlights Of New Dell Studio 15:
- Bright and vibrant 15.6″ high-definition LED display
- Up to 2.00GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 processor
- New 5.1 channel surround sound audio and 3-watt subwoofer for great listening quality
- 2 megapixel camera with dual digital array microphones
- Optional upgrade to 256 or 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD graphics for premium multimedia experience
- Optional backlit keyboard, mobile broadband and Blu-ray Disc drive
- 8-in-1 media card reader, dual USB ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo port and HDMI port
The new Dell Studio 15 laptop that arrives in 6 colors, including Black Chainlink, Ruby Red, Midnight Blue, Plum Purple, Spring Green and Promise Pink is now available through www.Dell.com, with prices starting at $649.