The world’s largest photographic and imaging company, FUJIFILM has introduced its new affordable entry-level digital camera – FUJIFILM A150, which features 10-megapixel resolution, high quality Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens, large 3-inch LCD screen with 230,000-dots resolution and Face Detection technology that able to identify and prioritize up to 6 faces.
“We wanted to provide consumers with an affordable, easy to use digital camera that still offered a competitive feature set,” said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. “The new A150 combines this in a highly portable form factor making it easier than ever to ensure that you never miss a shot and the convenience of AA battery power.”
Other Features Of FUJIFILM A150:
- High sensitivity up to ISO 1600
- Picture Stabilization Mode / Anti-blur Mode automatically corrects for camera shake and subject blur
- Movie Mode records movies with sound at 30 frames per second
- 2x AA batteries eliminates the need to charge battery packs while on-the-go
- 20MB onboard memory and SD/SDHC memory card slot for extended storage capacity
The new sleek and slim FUJIFILM A150 entry-level digital camera which measures 91.5(W) x 60.5(H) x 21.7(D)mm and weights 130g will hit the market later this month for about $130.