FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. has expanded the award-winning F-series with its new sleek, stylish digital camera – Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR, which the company claims as its first long-zoom digital compact camera, combining 10-megapixel resolution, impressive Fujinon 10x wide angle optical zoom and award-winning EXR technology into the neat compact design.
Key features of Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR:
- Improved high contrast 2.7-inch LCD (230K-pixel) display
- Fujinon 10x Zoom lens developed in conjunction with Super CCD EXR sensor
- EXR Auto helps take the guesswork out of setting the camera by doing it for you
- 5 different film simulation modes – Velvia/Vivid, PROVIA/Standard, ASTIA/Soft, Black & White and Sepia
- Improved flash control system that efficiently controls the level of flash
- Face Detection 3.0 tracks up to 10 faces simultaneously and instantly corrects red-eye thanks to Automatic Red-eye Removal
- Multi Frame Technology enables users to capture exceptional images that rival the professional D-SLR cameras
- Dual Stabilization – Picture Stabilization automatically increases shutter speeds to freeze action, and CCD Image Stabilization to counteract the problems of handshake
- Pro Focus Mode / Pro Low light Mode
“The FinePix F70EXR, which has been designed specifically for taking demanding shots in challenging conditions, requires a sophisticated sensor and control algorithms to ensure every shot looks the very best,” said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. “By adding our EXR technology to the FinePix F70EXR, users will achieve outstanding images in virtually any lighting condition, and have the advantages of a 10x zoom that fits in your shirt pocket.”
The new Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR which measures 99 (W) x 59 (H) x 23 (D) mm and weights approximately 180g is expected to be available in coming August 2009 for around $280.