The leading provider of customer-focused IT and communications solutions, Fujitsu has introduced its new LifeBook A1120 (successor to Fujitsu Lifebook A1110), which comes with replaceable and interchangeable lids for allowing users to express their personality and complementing their style.
Features And Specifications Of Fujitsu LifeBook A1120:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor T6400
- Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset
- Up to 4GB RAM
- Up to 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard disk
- 15.6-inch SuperFine 16:9 HD widescreen TFT with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution, consisting of 220 nits brightness, 350:1 contrast ratio and 60% colour gamut
- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500MHD
- Bluetooth v2.1, 1.3 megapixel web camera and internal digital microphone
- Dual Layer DVD Super Multi Writer drive supports DVD-RAM and DL DVD±R
“Fujitsu is always striving to bring our products to the next level in technology and deliver the best performers to our customers,” said Ms Yong Poh Choo, Product Manager. “We identify what’s important to our customers and we incorporate it into our products. Our commitment to quality and reliability is pertinent in the products we have offered through the years.”
The new Fujitsu LifeBook A1120 will come with replaceable lids in 3 alluring colours and patterns, including Pink with Butterfly patterns, Royal Blue with Loyal Art patterns and Green with Labyrinth patterns, but no words on its price and release date yet.