The well-known American information technology corporation, HP has recently launched its long awaited PDA – iPAQ 210 Enterprise Handheld, featuring 4-inch VGA (640×480) touch screen display with LED backlight and 802.11b/g wireless networking with WPA2 security, aiming to deliver enterprise-class connectivity for users to mobilize their business and maximize results.
Key Features Of HP iPAQ 210 Enterprise Handheld:
- Designed with business in mind – With a sophisticated design, a big 4-inch touch screen display, and a planned 3-year lifecycle, the iPAQ 210 is a great deployment platform for enterprise applications.
- Enterprise-class connectivity – Access the Internet and email with integrated 802.11b/g wireless networking. Connect to Bluetooth peripherals like headsets or keyboards.
- Powerful processor accelerates mobile business applications – Use it as a deployment platform for enterprise applications. Or use your familiar productivity applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel with Microsoft Office Mobile.
- Convenient and powerful expansion – Store your business-critical information with high-capacity SDIO and Compact Flash.
- Mobile solutions go beyond the device – Tested to work out-of-the-box with enterprise applications. Also enjoy convenient global services and support from HP.
The new HP iPAQ 210 Enterprise Handheld which runs on Marvell PXA310 processor 624 MHz and weights only 6.7 oz (190 g) is now available for about $450. Check more details of the new HP iPAQ 210 Enterprise Handheld on its official site.