HTC has introduced its new sleek and slim QWERTY smartphone, named as HTC Snap (HTC S522), which features HTC’s innovative Inner Circle to automatically prioritize email from a preselected group of important people.
“Recognizing that people are being overwhelmed by an avalanche of email, the HTC Snap introduces Inner Circle, an HTC innovation that makes it easy for people to prioritize messages from the most important people in their lives at the press of a button,” said John Wang, Chief Marketing Officer of HTC Corporation. “The HTC Snap represents the latest step in HTC’s mission to create a range of innovative smartphones, each with specific benefits designed to both surprise and delight our customers.”
Impressive Highlights Of HTC Snap:
- 2.4-inch QVGA screen display (320 x 240 pixels resolution) and 2 megapixel camera
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, GPS and 802.11g Wi-Fi
- 528MHz Qualcomm CPU
- HTC’s innovative Inner Circle feature enables important messages to be acted upon immediately
- 1500mAh battery supports up to 8.5 hours of talk time or up to 15.8 days of standby time
- Full QWERTY keyboard designed with extra-large domed keys and responsive tactile feedback, aiming for better typing experience
- High-speed 3G HSPA connectivity
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard platform
The new HTC Snap smartphone which measures 4.59 x 2.42 x 0.47-inches and weighs just 4.23 oz will hit the market by Q2 2009, but no words on its price yet.