Apple has officially announced the launch of its fastest, most powerful iPhone yet, named as iPhone 3G S, which the company claims can offer up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G, featuring 3 megapixel camera, enhanced battery life, and Voice Control that allows users to manage call and music with just their voice.
Impressive Highlights Of iPhone 3G S:
- 3MP camera with autofocus, auto exposure, auto white balance, low-light sensitivity, macro mode, photo and video geotagging capabilities
- 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display with 480 x 320 pixels resolution at 163 ppi
- Records high-quality VGA video at 30 frames per second
- Voice Control enables users to make call as well as play music using just the sound of their voice
- Integrated GPS and digital compass work in conjunction with Maps for finding location quickly and accurately
- HSDPA, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR connectivity
- Intelligent Keyboard delivers fast and accurately typing experience
- Ability to cut, copy and paste words and photos, even between applications
- Capture and share a thought, a memo, a meeting, or any audio recording thanks to new Voice Memos application
- Improved battery life supports up to 12 hours talk time on 2G; up to 5 hours talk time on 3G; up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi; up to 10 hours of video playback; or up to 30 hours of audio playback
- Built-in Nike + iPod support
- Available in white or black color ; starting price of $199 (with contract)
The new iPhone 3G S which measures 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.48-inches and weights 4.8 ounces will hit the US market in 16GB or 32GB memory capacities starting June 19, and consumers can now pre-order an iPhone 3G S from Apple Online Store.