The leading provider of a complete line of video and audio equipment for the consumer and professional markets, JVC U.S.A. has announced the launch of its new Everio GZ-HM340 dual-memory HD camcorder, which combines 16GB on-board flash memory with an SD/SDHC memory card slot, incorporating all of the new features and enhancements found throughout the 2010 JVC Everio family to enhance your videography experience.
Key Features of JVC Everio GZ-HM340:
- 1/5.8-inch 1.37 megapixel CMOS sensor
- One of the world’s smallest and slimmest HD lenses – KONICA MINOLTA HD 20x optical zoom lens
- Advanced Image Stabilizer (A.I.S) ensures steady images even while walking, delivering powerful compensation for camera shake
- Time-Lapse recording offers time-lapse shooting in 1- to 80-second intervals
- New Auto record automatically start recording while a person or other moving subject enters the picture and the luminance changes, ideal for home surveillance, monitoring a baby as well as recording wildlife
- Enhanced Everio MediaBrowser software for Windows providing automatic conversion of HD and SD videos for immediate sharing on YouTube
- Auto switch between 2 storage media for continuous, uninterrupted recordings
- Face Detection technology and Face Flow Thumbnail function
- Redesigned grip belt works in 2 handy ways for added portability
The new slim, compact JVC Everio GZ-HM340 that available in black color is expected to hit the market later this month for around $500.