JVC has announced the launch of its new ultra-compact, lightweight, dual use hybrid camera – JVC Everio GZ-X900 (Everio X), which able to shoot 9-megapixel digital stills and full HD AVCHD video, featuring 10.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and JVC’s HD Gigabrid Premium image processing engine.
Impressive Features Of JVC Everio GZ-X900 (Everio X):
- Slim, streamlined design and lightweight body
- 10.3-megapixel 1/2.33-inch CMOS sensor delivers superior image quality
- New KONICA MINOLTA HD lens with 5X optical zoom
- JVC’s newly developed proprietary optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology
- JVC’s HD Gigabrid Premium image processing engine
- Full HD 1920×1080 video with 1000 TV lines of horizontal resolution
- 60fps/5.3 megapixel motor drive shooting
- Up to 600fps recording for ultra-slow motion playback
- Face Detection technology identifies up to 16 faces then accurately adjusts the focus and exposure for sharp, beautiful images
- HDMI V.1.3 with x.v.Color provides increased color accuracy when connected to HDTV displays
- One-Touch Solutions for YouTube and iTunes
The new JVC Everio GZ-X900 hybrid camera that measures 37 x 66 x 124 mm and weights at just 0.66 pounds is expected to be available in coming June for about $1000.