The world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak has announced the availability of its new EASYSHARE Z915 digital camera, which includes a powerful image stabilized 10X optical zoom lens, and Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature that automatically analyzes the scene and adjusts camera settings aiming for great photos in just about any environment.
Features Of KODAK EASYSHARE Z915:
- 10 megapixel resolution for prints up to 30″x40″
- Powerful 10x image stabilized optical zoom lens
- Bright and detail-rich 2.5-inch LCD screen display
- Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture which can automatically detects the scene being shot and adjusts camera settings to capture the best shot possible
- Kodak Perfect Touch Technology makes pictures as vivid as the moment the users took them
- HD picture capture
- Versatile AA battery solution in compact and stylish body
- SD/SDHC memory card slot
“The new Z915 is a versatile camera that’s ideal for families on the go, making it ideal for consumers who want more zoom but don’t want a bulky camera,” said John Blake, General Manager Digital Capture and Devices, Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. “With its combination of Smart Capture and high zoom with optical image stabilization, the Z915 stands out in a fast-growing product category, and delivers great performance to consumers who are looking for new ways to advance their digital photography experience.”
The new Kodak EasyShare Z915 will be available in red, blue, black and gray colors in coming April for an MSRP of $199.95.