AT&T has added a new LG smartphone to its smartphone line up which is known as LG Encore. The LG Encore smartphone has been designed to target smartphone users who look for social networking service while on the go. The smartphone has been featured with quad-band GSM/EDGE and dual-band 850/1900Mhz 3.6Mbps HSDPA 3G for improved network connectivity.
Key features of the LG Encore includes:
- 3.0-inch TFT touch display with 400 x 240 pixels resolutions.
- 3.0-megapixel camera with video capture capabilities and compatible with AT&T Video Share service.
- Pre-loaded with AT&T SocialNet software for social networking.
- 32 MB internal memory.
- Supports up to 16GB of microSD memory card.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR with support for A2DP.
- Integrated with A-GPS and accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate.
- Built-in a 3.5mm audio jack and media player which features streaming radio stations and certified Dolby Mobile playback.
- Comes with a battery that supports up to 3 hours of talk time and up to 10 days of standby time.
- Available in black.
The LG Encore with dimensions of 4.17 x 2.10 x 0.47-inch and weighs 0.70 ounces is available at AT&T from 5 September and is priced at $49.99 with a 2-year service agreement after a $50.00 online discount.