The global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications, LG Electronics has announced the availability of its first 8-megapixel multimedia phone with full touchscreen interface – LG KC910 (the successor to popular LG Viewty), which the company claims as the slimmest 8-megapixel camera phone on the market, measuring at just 13.95mm thick.
“The LG-KC910 follows the success of the LG Viewty, the brand’s multi million selling camera phone. LG has once again combined a high-end camera with a full size touchscreen interface to provide the ultimate multimedia experience – in yet another world first device,” said Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “According to our customers, touchscreen is essential for fully utilising high-end multimedia features and the LG-KC910’s interface has been developed to meet these requirements.”
Highlights Of LG KC910 Mobile Phone:
- Large 3-inch WQVGA full touch LCD screen
- 8-megapixel high resolution camera
- Dolby Mobile audio processing technologies that brings depth, richness as well as clean, powerful bass to music listening experience
- A-GPS enabled navigation and embedded GPS receiver for geotagging photos
- Jogging Buddy program which uses GPS technology to help track workouts
- Compatibility with 3G HSDPA networks for connections up to 7.2Mbps
- Built-in Wi-Fi for faster internet access
According to the company, “The LG-KC910 has exceptional camera features, such as Schneider-Kreuznach certified optics, xenon flash, image stabiliser, auto-focus, manual focus, Face Tracking, Smile Shot and blink detection. It can record video from 5 frames per second (FPS) up to 120 FPS, allowing it to record in both slow and fast motion. It also plays DivX and Xvid movies straight out of the box, without the need for additional encoding.”
The new stylish LG KC910 camera phone is expected to hit the market in coming October, but no words on it’s price yet.