The worldwide technology and design leader in mobile communications, LG has announced the launch of its new attractively-priced full touch screen mobile phone – LG KP500, coming in black, Vandyke brown, Anodizing silver and Elegant gold colors.
“The feedback we receive from consumers around the world indicate that there’s more people who wish to try the latest touch screen phones,” said Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “We want to reach out to this group and LG KP500 is our answer to deliver a high quality full touch screen phone that is easy to use and much easier to afford. Within reach of many consumers, we hope that more people will experience the joy of using the latest touch screen technology with LG KP500.”
Main Features Of LG KP500:
- 3-inch wide full touch screen display
- Active flash UI (user interface) allowing users to attach friend’s photo for the speed dial feature
- Easy-to-use smart handwriting recognition function allowing users to send text messages without using the touch keyboard
- Embedded stylus pen for advanced handwriting recognition program
- Includes motion sensor games that requires eye-hand coordination to balance, flip, shift, and twist the handset to play the games, using advanced motion sensor technology
- The QWERTY onscreen keyboard slides into view when the LG KP500 is held horizontally, and the auto rotating display always shifts images or documents for proper viewing no matter which way the cellphone is turned
The new stylish and slim LG KP500 handset which measures 4.1 x 2.1 x 0.5-inches is expected to be available by the end of October 2008, but its price has yet to be announced.