The global leading provider of innovative accessories for the interactive entertainment industry, Mad Catz has announced the upcoming launch of its new Cyborg F.L.Y. 9 Wireless Flight Stick, which the company claims as the first licensed wireless flight stick for Microsoft Xbox 360 gaming console, offering gamers a combination of realistic control and air-combat accuracy for flight sim or flight combat games.
“The Cyborg F.L.Y. 9 continues the expansion of our new premium gaming line of Cyborg-branded products which we recently re-launched with the Cyborg R.A.T. range of pro-gaming mice. Building on key features, design sensibilities and the ergonomic adjustability made so popular with our Saitek-branded flight simulation products, we are able to deliver a unique and highly-realistic flight stick for console owners,” said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer for Mad Catz. “This is a continuation of our strategy of developing products that evoke a passionate consumer response and enhance the game-playing experience.”
Features of Mad Catz Cyborg F.L.Y. 9:
- Throttle and Twist Rudder controls aimed for complete maneuverability
- Fully compatible with latest flight simulation and flight combat games including Tom Clancy: H.A.W.X. and IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
- Built-in adjustment tool for wide range of comfort adjustability – handle length, handle rake angle and head angle
- Unique base design with an integrated lap mount and removable feet
- Secure wireless connection syncs quickly and easily to Xbox 360, without the need of an external dongle or adaptor
Mad Catz Cyborg F.L.Y. 9 Wireless Flight Stick for Xbox 360 is slated to be available worldwide by this Spring for around $100.