Looking for an interesting software to transform your beloved still images and photos to 3D motion? The Japanese company has released an innovative photo imaging application that ables to transform a photo into a fully realized 3D model, and can animate the object in digital image in a variety of natural facial expressions including smiling and even talking. The application is suitably named as MotionPortrait.
In addition, this fantastic program also allows its users to add an effect to the 3D model including wearing glasses, changing eye color and even hair style. The full 3D model can also be animated, migrated to another 3D environment, synced with sound or programmed to respond interactively to user input. Hopefully, this innovative and interesting technology will get popular as soon as possible.
Video demo of Motion Potrait
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode