Looking for an interesting software to transform your beloved still images and photos to 3D motion? The Japanese company has released an innovative photo imaging application that ables to transform a photo into a fully realized 3D model, and can animate the object in digital image in a variety of natural facial expressions including smiling and even talking. The application is suitably named as MotionPortrait.
In addition, this fantastic program also allows its users to add an effect to the 3D model including wearing glasses, changing eye color and even hair style. The full 3D model can also be animated, migrated to another 3D environment, synced with sound or programmed to respond interactively to user input. Hopefully, this innovative and interesting technology will get popular as soon as possible.
Video demo of Motion Potrait
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements