Motorola Mobility has announced a new mobile phone which is named as Motorola GLEAM. The Motorola GLEAM is a slim (13.9mm) flip phone which has been designed with a modern twist as an LED matrix to keep notified of important upcoming events, whilst a beautiful glowing light to indicate a call or message. According to the company, the phone is aimed to those who appreciate the simplicity and fun of mobile life.
Key features of the Motorola GLEAM includes:
- 2.4-inch QVGA display.
- A 2.4-megapixel camera with video capture function.
- Supports WAP 2.0 browser.
- SMS, MMS and Email (POP3/IMAP).
- 32MB Flash and 16MB RAM.
- End user memory – 5MB, 800 phonebook and 500 SMS.
- Supports up to 16GB of Micro SD memory card.
- GSM dual band 900/1800.
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR with A2DP.
- Micro-USB charging and data (USB 2.0 HS).
- Has built-in FM radio and 3.5mm audio Jack.
- Supports MP3 playback and landscape video viewing.
Available in graphite gray, lacquer red and thistle, the MOTOROLA GLEAM will be demonstrated on the Motorola booth at Mobile World Congress (February 14-17th) and is expected to be available before mid of 2011.