Motorola has introduced its new mobile phone which named as Motorola i410. The Motorola i410 is being designed to support iDEN 800/900 Mhz brand. The phone has been featured with a Push-to-talk function to turn the phone as a walkie-talkie. The phone has been improved with the speakerphone and voice-activated dialing for easy making calls.
The specifications of the Motorola i410 phone:
- Talk and standby Time: Supports up to 3.5 hours of talk time and approximately 7 days of standby time.
- Modes/bands: iDEN 800/900 MHz.
- Weight: 128g or 4.5 oz.
- Form factor: Clam.
- Battery: BT60 high performance – (SNN5782).
- Connectivity: micro USB, 2.5mm 5-pole Audio Jack and Bluetooth.
- Display: 1.79-inch internal TFT with 128 x 160 resolutions and 0.97-inch external with 96 x 32 resolutions.
- Messaging/WAP: Supports MMS and Openwave 7.x (WAP 2.0).
- Audio: Supports MP3, Midi, AU and WAV formats.
- Antenna: Internal.
- Side keys: PTT, Volume Up and Volume Down.
The Motorola i410 with measure 3.8 x 1.9 x 0.7-inches will be available in North America in Q4 2009 and the price is not yet announced.