The manufacturer of portable navigation devices, NavStar Technologies has announced its new Voice Navigator. It’s the compact, simple and feature-rich personal navigation devices that allows the users to request and download a route as well as make a hands-free call through their voice. It’s definitely a much safer, cool and less annoying way.
Key Features Of New NavStar Voice Navigator:
- Voice Input for hands-free calling and requesting turn by turn directions
- Bluetooth Compatible (will support all wireless networks and Bluetooth handsets)
- Hands-Free Car Kit (Voice-activated so hands and eyes stay on the road)
- Voice Navigation (turn-by-turn directions)
- Full speech including street names (says turn right on 3rd Street instead of turn right in 200 feet)
- Emergency 911 (one touch access to emergency services)
- Internet Itinerary (ability to preload destination via NavStar website)
- Maps that are updated quarterly
- Ability to customize server features for different market segments
- An internal GPS antenna
The cool and new NavStar Voice Navigator GPS device is expected to hit the market by second quarter of 2008 and no words on its price yet.