The world leader in digital imaging, precision optics and photo imaging technology, Nikon has announced the launch of its new COOLPIX P90, which features 3-inch vari-angle LCD screen (can tilt as much as 90 degrees upward or 45 degrees downward) with anti-reflection coating and 24x optical wide angle Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens.
Impressive Features Of Nikon COOLPIX P90:
- 12.1 effective megapixel image sensor
- 3-inch vari-angle high resolution LCD display with anti-reflection coating and Electronic Viewfinder
- 24x optical wide angle Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens
- 4-Way Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization (Optical VR image stabilization, Motion Detection, High ISO 6400 capability and Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector)
- Nikon’s Smart Portrait System (In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Enhanced Face-Priority, Smile Mode and Blink Proof)
- Nikon’s proprietary Active D-Lighting technology for optimising contrast and Quick Retouch
- Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual Exposure modes give ultimate control over images
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 45 shots at 15 fps, thanks to the new Sport Continuous Scene Mode
“Our portfolio of cameras is designed to ensure that any photographer, at any level can find the camera that feels right for them,” said Bill Giordano, General Manager Marketing, COOLPIX for Nikon Inc. “The P90 blends the best of the digital compact and D-SLR camera worlds, allowing the more advanced consumer to really stretch their photographic capabilities.”
The new Nikon COOLPIX P90 is scheduled to be available nationwide in coming March for about $400.