The mobile phone giant, Nokia has introduced the first smartphone of its new C-series family, named as Nokia C5, which optimized for an outstanding social networking and sharing experience, featuring newest version of Ovi Maps with free walk and drive navigation, based on S60 3rd edition OS.
Main Features of Nokia C5:
- 2.2-inch QVGA screen display and 3.2 megapixel camera
- Ability to view friends’ Facebook status updates from the phonebook
- Easy access to popular social networking sites like My Space and Facebook
- Ovi Maps 3.0 with free walk and drive navigation, offering location sharing with Facebook friends
- Symbian S60 3rd edition software platform
- Integrated A-GPS, stereo FM radio, Bluetooth 2.0 and 3.5mm AV connector
- Comes with a 2GB mircoSD memory card in the package
- Talk time: up to 12 hours ; Standby time: up to 26 days
- Available in 2 variants of color – white and warm grey
The new compact, lightweight Nokia C5 smartphone which measures 12 x 46 x 112 mm and weights just 89.3 grams is expected to be available in Europe, Eurasia, SEAP, China and MEA beginning Q2 2010 for around €135.