Nokia has unveiled its latest dual-slide Nokia N96 mobile phone (to replace the venerable N95 mobile device). It’s a “super multimedia computer” truly optimized for video and TV, aiming to deliver unparalleled mobile multimedia experiences by combining the latest technologies with stylish design and ease of use.
Key Features Of latest Nokia N96 Multimedia Computer:
- 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss Optics
- High quality video on a stunning 2.8-inch QVGA (240×320 pixel) display (16.7 million colors)
- Built-in 16GB memory, extensible with card slot
- Live TV with DVB-H technology
- Great sound with built-in 3D stereo speakers
- Integrated A-GPS and Nokia Maps
- Program guide and interactive services
“In 2007, the Nokia N95 became an icon of convergence of Internet and mobility. With over 7 million units sold to date, the N95 has changed the way people use their mobile device. The Nokia N96 we introduced today builds on the success of N95, further enhancing the experience,” said Jonas Geust, who oversees Nokia’s Explore category. “Through the power of the Internet, video and TV are becoming even more prevalent in people’s lives. With its large, bright screen, and a range of high-speed connectivity options and the enhanced Nokia Video Center, the new Nokia N96 is a personal window to entertainment.”
The latest Nokia N96 multimedia phone will hit the market during third quarter of 2008 with an estimated sales price of approximately 550 euros or about $800.