Philips has added a new phone to its Xenium lineup which known as Xenium K700. The touchscreen phone has been improved with media player that supports variety of file formats including RMBV, AVI, FLV, Divx, MP3, WMA, AC, FLAC and APE for enhancing multimedia experience.
Featured with a 2.8-inch touchscreen TFT LDC display with 400 x 240 resolutions, Philips Xenium K700 is also equipped with a 3.2-megapixel camera with auto-focus function as well as video recording. It boasts 48MB of internal memory, integrates with dedicated GPU, supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz connectivity and has built-in FM radio with RDS. Moreover, it is Bluetooth enabled, supports USB 2.0 and microSD memory slot, and comes with 1000mA battery that provides up to 8.5 hours of talk time and up to one month of standby time.
Highlight Key features of the Xenium K700:
- 2.8-inch touchscreen TFT LCD at 400 x 240 resolutions.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900MHz connectivity.
- Supports RMBV, AVI, FLV, Divx, MP3, WMA, AC, FLAC and APE file formats.
- Dedicated GPU.
- 3.2-megapixel camera with auto-focus and video recording.
- 48MB internal memory.
- microSD memory card slot.
- Bluetooth 2.0/USB 2.0/FM-radio with RDS
The availability and the price of Philips Xenium K700 with measurement of 101 x 52 x 13-mm and weighs at 97 grams are not yet announced.