Dell has upgraded its popular, hot-selling Dell Inspiron Mini 10 netbook with fresh new design, technology enhancements and longer battery life, featuring latest Intel Atom N450 processor, and an optional high definition multimedia bundles that offer rich, smooth playback of streaming HD video.
Features and specs of redesigned Dell Inspiron Mini 10:
- 10.1-inch screen with standard (1024×600) or HD (1366×768) display
- Newest Intel Atom N450 processor at 1.66 GHz
- 1GB of RAM and 160GB/250GB HDD
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth and Mobile Broadband
- Textured, smudge-resistant palm rest, sculpted keys
- Bundles with next-generation Broadcom Crystal HD media accelerator for smooth HD playback
- Built-in Wi-Fi location enabled GPS provides real time information to nearby restaurants, landmarks, maps and entertainment
- Integrated HDTV tuner for over-the-air local HD broadcasts
- 3 or 6-cell integrated battery delivers up to 9.5 hours of battery life
- Windows 7 Starter, Windows XP Home or Ubuntu operating system
“The Inspiron Mini 10 continues to offer some of the best mobile entertainment options available in a great-looking, compact and lightweight design,” said Brian Pitstick, general manager for Dell’s mobile products. “With an even better look and great battery life, we think Mini 10 is the perfect companion PC for anyone who wants to be entertained and connected wherever they go.”
The new upgraded Dell Mini 10 netbook that weighs about 2.75 – 3.1 pounds (with 3-cell battery) is slated to be available in retail outlets worldwide in the coming weeks for a starting price of $299.