The well-known maker of mobile devices, Sony Ericsson has officially announced the launch of its new Sony Ericsson F305 motion gaming slider phone, enabling users to control the action with a swing or a swipe of the phone thanks to the advanced motion sensor technology, seems perfect for youth audience who seeking a better mobile gaming experience.
“Gaming is no longer something you do on your own. It’s about having fun with your friends and interacting with the game,” said Sven Totte, Head of Product Marketing, Sony Ericsson. “We have used motion sensor technology before in our phones and integrating it into gameplay is a natural progression.”
Highlights Of Sony Ericsson F305:
- 2.0-inch (176 x 220 pixels) TFT display
- Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera
- Motion Gaming with three preloaded motion games, “Bowling”, “Bass fishing” and “Jockey” – encounter gaming in a completely new way
- Additional motion games developed by Gameloft plus 50 more 2D and 3D games available for download at PlayNow
- Loud stereo speakers– enhance your gaming experience or share the latest music with friends
- Horizontal game play and dedicated gaming keys – play games the way you want
- Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot
The Sony Ericsson F305 with Motion Gaming that available in Polar White and Mystic Black color will hit the market from Q3 2008, but no word on pricing as yet.