Sony Ericsson has announced the launch of its new Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone (previously known as Sony Ericsson Idou), which features 3.5-inch 16:9 widescreen display (640 x 360 pixels), A-GPS, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, 128MB internal memory, microSD memory card slot and an amazing 12.1 megapixel camera with intuitive touch focus, Image stabilizer and Xenon flash, based on Symbian S60 5th Edition operating system.
“With Satio you can enjoy any form of entertainment anytime, anywhere. Whether its music or movies you will never be more than a tap away from your favourite tracks or shows,” commented Fredrik Mansson, Market Business Manager at Sony Ericsson. “Just tap directly into your favourite videos and music with the unique full touch media menu, standby panels and music player. Snapping perfect pictures also just got so simple thanks to the 12.1 megapixel camera, intuitive touch focus and Xenon flash. Share them with your nearest and dearest via your social networking site, produce huge prints and you can even comment directly on your images.”
Impressive Highlights Of Sony Ericsson Satio:
- Large 3.5-inch crystal clear (16:9) widescreen display with 640 x 360 pixels resolution
- 12.1 megapixel camera with intuitive touch focus, Xenon flash, face detection, smile detection and Geo tagging capabilities
- Intuitive full touch media menu enables users tap directly into their favourites, from web pages to pictures and media files
- Web albums with messages – talk through pictures and share your experiences
- Symbian Foundation OS – thousands of applications available online
- Music player to play your tunes loud and proud
The new Sony Ericsson Satio handset which measures 112 x 55 x 13.3 mm and weights 126 grams is slated to be available in Black, Silver and Bordeaux colours starting early Q4, but the price has yet to be announced.