Sony Ericsson has announced its new affordable W395 Walkman phone, which incorporates large powerful integrated stereo speakers, aiming to provide users a great sound experience.
“Sony Ericsson takes pride in understanding the youth market, and the W395 is a mobile phone that caters to all their needs with great music quality,” said Alexandre Cardon, Global product marketing manager (music) at Sony Ericsson. “Our most affordable Walkman slider phone to date allows users to share music with friends as well as video clips and photos for the ultimate entertainment experience.”
Impressive Highlights Of Sony Ericsson W395:
- Crystal clear 2-inch screen display with 176 x 220 pixels resolution
- 2-megapixel camera
- Powerful integrated stereo speakers with high quality bass
- Bundled HPM-64 stereo headset with stereo widening turning your phone into dedicated music player
- Bundled 1GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) memory card
- True music machine with Walkman music player, TrackID and PlayNow
- Dedicated control keys for managing music
- Bluetooth technology and FM radio
- Motion gaming support
The new Sony Ericsson W395 Walkman phone which measures 96 x 47 x 14.9 mm and weights at 96 grams will be available in Dusky Grey and Blush Titanium colours beginning this quarter.