The well-known Japanese consumer electronics giant, Sony has announced the launch of its newest Cybershot DSC-T300 digital camera with a stylish, ultra-compact design and Sony’s new intelligent scene recognition (iSCN). It’s the technology that able to analyze shooting conditions and automatically select the optimal settings for the best photo results, aiming to help reduce the risk of taking a bad picture.
“We’re aiming to make cameras smarter,” said Phil Lubell, director of marketing for digital cameras at Sony Electronics. “The T300 camera shows goes beyond face detection to other functions that help customers capture their best photos automatically.”
Key Features Of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300:
- 10.1 Megapixel
- 3.5-inch (16:9 aspect ratio) touch screen Clear Photo LCD Plus LCD screen
- Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN)
- Carl Zeiss 5x optical zoom lens
- High sensitivity up to ISO 3200
- Super SteadyShot image stabilization
- Powerful Bionz processing engine
The newest Sony Cybershot DSC-T300 which available in red, black and silver colors will ship in coming March for about $400.