The well-known design leader in mobile communications, LG has announced the launch of its newest smartphone – LG-GM730, which features LG’s new advanced 3D S-Class UI integrated with latest version of Windows Mobile OS, aiming to explore the new level of smartphone potential.
“The combination of Windows Mobile and our new 3D S-Class User Interface will make the LG-GM730 the most functional and easiest to use smartphone ever created,” said Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Mobile Communications Company. “This phone is a springboard for us. We will launch a number of smartphones this year; most of them will follow this same winning formula.”
Impressive Features Of LG-GM730:
- 3-inch WQVGA (240 x 400 pixels) full touch screen display
- 5 megapixel camera certified by Schneider-Kreuznach
- Ease of use usability with powerful & innovative 3D S-Class user interface
- Pleasurable mobile internet with cube operation
- A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Onenote, PDF)
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional (Windows Mobile 6.5 version in second half of 2009)
- Slim and sleek design with just 11.9 mm in thickness
According to the company, “The world’s first LBS based SNS service on LG GM730 will allow you to locate yourself as well as your friends, social network group, or other parties. You can reach them real time for a chat, email, or even send text messages.”
The new stylish LG-GM730 smartphone which measures 109.8 x 56.5 x 11.9 mm is expected to be available by first half of 2009.