The leading manufacturer of cameras and lenses, Nikon Corporation has announced its new Nikon COOLPIX S1000pj, which the company claims as the world’s first compact digital camera that features an integrated projector to enhance the fun of sharing photos with friends and family, projecting your favorite photos or movies clips at up to 40 inches in size on any flat surface.
Impressive features of Nikon COOLPIX S1000pj:
- High-resolution 12.1 megapixel image sensor
- 2.7-inch high-resolution LCD monitor with anti-reflection coated cover
- 28mm wide-angle 5x zoom NIKKOR lens
- Nikon’s Optical lens shift and Electronic VR image stabilization systems help reduce blur
- Motion Detection automatically controls shutter speed and ISO setting (up to ISO 6400) to compensate for subject movement and camera shake
- Nikon’s original BSS (Best Shot Selector) function saves the 1 with the sharpest focus from a series of sequential shots
- Nikon’s Smart Portrait System with Skin Softening function
- Nikon’s Scene Auto Selector with Subject Tracking function
- Quick Retouch to automatically adjust the contrast and saturation of images
- Bundled with handy projector stand and remote control
- Available in black or warm silver color
The new Nikon COOLPIX S1000pj digital camera which measures 4 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches (excluding projections) and weights in at 155g (without battery) is expected to hit the market in coming September for about $430.