Nikon has announced the successor to its award-winning COOLPIX S1000pj projector camera, named as Nikon Coolpix S1100pj, which features an enhanced (40% brighter, 14‐lumen) built-in projector complemented with an integrated stand and an 3.0‐inch LCD touch screen, adding computer connectivity (USB) for easy sharing photos and movies, as well as presentations.
Key features of Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj includes:
- 3″ (460,000 pixels) touch-enabled TFT LCD display with anti-reflection coating
- 14.1‐megapixel CCD image sensor combined with 5x optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens
- New Nikon EXPEED C2 processor plus 720p HD video capture capability
- 5‐way VR image stabilization system complemented with high sensitivity up to ISO 6400
- Size: 101 x 62.7 x 24 mm ; Weight: 5.5 ounces
“As the first to introduce a built‐in projector in a compact digital camera, our consumers have come to expect innovation from Nikon’s COOLPIX S‐Series,” commented Bo Kajiwara, director for marketing at Nikon Inc. “In order to meet the evolving needs of our consumers, we have further advanced our award‐winning technology, while delivering the high performance and shooting and sharing versatility they have come to trust.”
The newest slim, stylish Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj projector camera that available in 4 variants of elegant color – black, violet, green and silver, is scheduled to hit the market in coming September for around $350.