Nikon has introduced its new digital camera that sports Nikon’s innovative touch screen LCD, named as Nikon COOLPIX S230, which combines the precision optics of Nikon’s world-class NIKKOR lens with the image quality and performance benefits of Nikon’s innovative EXPEED digital image-processing concept.
“Touch technology is one of the hottest things in consumer electronics today and our new S230 is no different,” said Bill Giordano, General Manager Marketing, COOLPIX for Nikon Inc. “With the S230, our touch screen brings a new level of sophistication and interaction to consumers, by putting the power of the camera right at their fingertips.”
Impressive Highlights Of Nikon COOLPIX S230:
- 10-megapixel image sensor
- Large 3-inch high-resolution touch panel LCD design with new graphic interface
- 3x optical zoom
- Nikon’s world-class NIKKOR lenses delivers extremely accurate and high-speed focusing
- Nikon’s EXPEED digital image processing concept ensures high-quality photos with stunning color and sharpness
- Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene and adjusts the camera settings
- Smart Portrait System (In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Enhanced Face-Priority AF, Smile Mode and Blink Proof)
- 4-Way VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization helps enable blur-free photos (Electronic VR, Motion Detection, ISO 2000 Capability and Best Shot Selector)
- Draw Function allows users to write or draw on their pictures, with the use of supplied stylus
- Paint Function enables users to add fun frames and stamps to their pictures
The new Nikon COOLPIX S230 that available in 5 colors including Plum, Jet Black, Night Blue, Gloss Red and Warm Silver will be available starting February 2009 for about $230.