Nikon has announced its new stylish pocket-sized super-zoom digital camera – Nikon COOLPIX S9100, which combines a powerful 25mm wide-angle 18x Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens, 12.1MP image sensor, high ISO sensitivity up to 3200, and full HD video recording into an elegant, stylish metal body.
Key features of Nikon COOLPIX S9100:
- Back illuminated 12.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Vivid, high-resolution (921k-dot) 3-inch Clear Color Display
- 25mm wide-angle NIKKOR ED glass lens with 18x zoom
- 7 key-way anti-blur technology
- Full HD video capture with a dedicated movie-record button
- Easy Panorama mode
- Integrated HDMI mini connector with HDMI-CEC support
- Special Effects mode offers an array of creative effects including High-Contrast Monochrome, Soft Focus, Nostalgic Sepia and Selective Color
- Nikon’s Smart Portrait System includes a variety of automatic functions like In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Blink Warning, Smile Timer and Skin Softening
“The COOLPIX S9100 will open up new avenues for people who demand powerful performance in a compact body,” commented Sander van Velzen, Product Manager for Consumer Products at Nikon Europe. “Through its wide-angle to super-telephoto coverage, Full HD video, and functions that make handheld night-time shooting as easy as taking daytime pictures, this slim and stylish camera enables creative freedom and the ability to capture pictures as you see them.”
Nikon COOLPIX S9100 that available in 3 variants of sophisticated colour – red, black and dark silver, will be available in coming March for around $330.