The leading provider of mobile phones, Nokia has announced its new Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition slider phone, which the company claims as the entertainment hub that combines mobile broadcast TV (DVB-H), social networking, music as well as gaming in a single, compact 3G device, providing users an exceptional live, on-the-move mobile broadcast TV experience.
Main Features Of Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition:
- 2.4-inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) screen display, 3.5mm audio jack and 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Pick up the best channels around thanks to the DVB-H technology
- Set reminders for your favorite shows to make sure the key episodes aren’t missed
- Nokia’s innovative Electronic Program Guide (EPG) creates personal channel lists
- Long battery life supports up to 6 hours of DVB-H usage time
- Supports Nokia’s innovative Comes with Music service to provide free, unlimited access to millions of tracks
- Pre-loaded with latest social networking software including Ovi Contacts, Facebook, MySpace and YouTube
- Manage your IM clients including Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, AOL and others
“The introduction of the Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition responds to the arrival of DVB-H broadcast mobile TV networks in new markets and offers an affordable device for new and existing customers alike,” commented Mark Selby, Vice President of Nokia. “Customers are increasingly watching a variety of programmes on their mobiles, such as drama programs, news and sport, for a longer period of time. The Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition has the sound and image quality to hold audiences captive.”
The new Nokia 5330 Mobile TV Edition which measures 101.2 x 48.5 x 14.25 mm and weighs in at 114 gram is slated to hit European market for €155.