The world leader in mobility, Nokia has announced its new slider mobile phone which it claims as the smallest 5 megapixel camera slider phone to date that brings new features to the mass market – Nokia 6600i. The new Nokia 6600i combines a simple, organic design with a stainless steel cover and precision workmanship. It also features advanced hidden external screen that equipped with touch technology to enable users simply tap it to bring the external screen alive, snooze alerts and silence or reject incoming calls.
Features of Nokia 6600i as below:
- 2.2-inch screen display by resolution 320 x 240 pixels with 16 million colors
- 5 megapixel camera with 8 x zoom, double flash and autofocus
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G connectivity
- Support up to 16GB microSD cards
- Accelerometer for tap commands
- Micro-USB connector with mass storage class support, USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.0
- FM radio 87.5-108 MHz with RDS support
- Video recording
- 11100 mAh battery/3-4 hr talk time, 14.5 days standby time
- Pre-installed Nokia Maps
The new Nokia 6600i is available in two colors: Black and Silver. Nokia 6600i measures just 93.0 x 45.0 x 14.2 mm and weighes only 110g. This new Nokia 6600i will be start shipping in select markets in the third quarter of 2009 for abouth €200 ($272).