The global leading maker of mobile devices, Nokia has announced that its new Nokia 6730 Classic S60-powered handset will be available exclusively at Vodafone stores, which features Mobile Internet, Vodafone Music Client as well as personal and business email access.
“The Nokia 6730 is a great all-round handset – just as perfect for mobile Internet users as for music fans who want to take their tracks with them,” said Peter Becker-Pennrich, Director of Terminals Marketing at Vodafone. “This product follows a successful line-up of Vodafone exclusive devices from Nokia and is another great example of our collaboration.”
Highlights of Nokia 6730 Classic:
- 2.2-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels resolution) screen display (16 million colors)
- 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- microSD slot for expansion memory (bundled with 1GB microSD)
- A-GPS with mobile navigation capabilities offering accurate turn by turn instructions
- HSDPA, Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Symbian S60 OS
“‘Feature packed’ describes Nokia 6730 classic really well. With its iconic design – available in sleek black or white – the device is a perfect upgrade for Nokia 6500c or 6300 users or anyone seeking an elegant device, optimized for mobile internet and navigation,” said Gustavo Eichelmann, Head of Vodafone Global Account Team, Nokia. “What’s more, this mobile comes with industry-leading power-saving features and accessories.”
The new Nokia 6730 Classic mobile phone which measures 112 x 46 x 12.6 mm and weights just 83 grams will hit Vodafone stores starting June 2009.