The leading maker of mobile handsets, Nokia has announced the upcoming availability of new sleek and affordable Nokia Astound Symbian^3 smartphone, which sports a durable, stylish stainless-steel design, delivering power and value of Nokia without compromising on quality, services and apps.
Key features of Nokia Astound:
- 3.5-inch AMOLED touch screen (360 x 640 pixel) covered by an ultra-thin, damage-resistant glass
- 3 fully customizable home screens for easy access to email, Web, Facebook and Twitter
- 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash and 720p HD movie recording
- Free voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation based on newest commercial version of Ovi Maps
- Portrait QWERTY keyboard with Swype support
- Pre-loaded with Slacker Radio app and Fruit Ninja game
- Access to Nokia Ovi services such as Maps and Store
- 8GB internal memory plus up to 32GB microSD memory storage support
- Talk time: up to 5 hours ; Standby time: up to 27 days
“As T-Mobile continues to make owning a smartphone easy and affordable, we are thrilled to introduce the high-quality design and entertainment experience of the Nokia Astound,” commented Andrew Morrison, vice president for product management at T-Mobile USA. “Offering the features of a high-end smartphone at a great price, the Nokia Astound is sure to appeal to a broad array of consumers.”
Nokia Astound Symbian^3.1-powered smartphone which measures 117.3 x 56.8 x 10.5 mm and weighs just 130 grams will be available through T-Mobile USA starting April 6 for $79.99, after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year commitment.