Although the demand of the Android based phone has been increased rapidly, but this does not stops Nokia from announced its second smartphone based on the new Symbian platform. The sleek and full-touch design Nokia smartphone is named as Nokia C7 and features a combination of stainless steel and glass. The Nokia C7 has been improved with social network applications, three customizable home screens and the ability to access thousands of apps at Ovi Store.
Features of the Nokia C7 includes:
- Operating Systems – Preloaded with Symbian^3 OS for Nokia.
- Display – 3.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with 640 x 360 resolutions.
- Camera – 8-megapixel main camera with auto-focus function and secondary VGA camera for video calls.
- GPS and navigation – Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers, Ovi Maps with free car and pedestrian navigation.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi (WLAN) enabled.
- Memory – 8GB of internal memory and supports up to 32GB of MicroSD memory card.
- Battery – Li-Ion 1200 mAh which provides up to 552 hours of standby time and up to 9.3 hours of talk time.
- Other – Integrated FM Radio, video and audio player.
Available in three brilliant colors – frosty metal, charcoal black and mahogany brown, the Noka C7 with dimensions of 117.3 x 56.8 x 10.5 mm and weighs 130g is expected to be available at the price of $463.