AT&T has announced that it will release the new stylish Nokia Mural (6750) clamshell phone through select AT&T retail locations and www.wireless.att.com beginning September 6, which the company described as the affordable mobile device as rich in features as it is in color, coming in multiple cover illumination colors in choices of blue, red, green, orange, purple and pink.
“Nokia Mural is a feature packed phone with an added level of fun, allowing people to express themselves with the eye catching lighting. We are very excited to bring this to consumers with AT&T,” commented David Petts, Vice President and General Manager, AT&T Account, Nokia. “We are continuing to expand our portfolio in the U.S. with varying price points and features for all consumers.”
Features Of Nokia Mural 6750 (AT&T):
- Crisp 2.2-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) screen display
- 2-megapixel camera with video recording capability
- Sleek external music keys for ultimate convenient
- Built-in Instant Messaging and Email
- Fast 3G and HSDPA connectivity enables fast downloads and multimedia messaging
- Supports T&T Mobile Music, AT&T Navigator and AT&T Video Share
- MicroSD memory expansion slot (up to 16GB)
- Talk time: 4 hours ; Standby time: 336 hours
“Nokia’s latest fold-form mobile phone is an exciting addition to our 3G lineup,” said Michael Woodward, Vice President, Mobile Phone Portfolio, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. “With its unique personalization through customizable color lights, this phone will certainly stand out for stylish consumers.”
The new Nokia Mural which measures 97 x 47 x 16 mm and weighs in at 111 grams will hit AT&T stores for $49.99, after a $50 mail-in rebate and a 2-year service contract.