novaPDF Lite Version 7.0 that fully compatible with latest Windows 7 OS implements the basic functionality of PDF printer driver, allowing both individual users and businesses to convert their reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents to PDF format and easily share the resulted PDF files that can be viewed on any computer with PDF viewer installed.
Key Features of novaPDF Lite Desktop:
- Convert any type of printable document including DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT and more to PDF
- Append or insert the content of the document being converted to existing PDF file (Merge support)
- Personalize documents by setting the document information including title, subject, author and keywords
- Modify the paper size, and printing resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi
- Embedding fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1)
- Define different private profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings
- Reduces size of the resulting PDF file
- Auto-save PDF Files without any additional interaction
- Creates PDF/A compliant PDF files for long-term archiving of documents in electronic format using PDF Reference version 1.4
novaPDF Lite Desktop v7 normally costs about $20. As part of Softland / Creativemark promotion, everybody can registered to receive a free copy of novaPDF Lite 7.0 Desktop Edition.
Follow these steps to grab free novaPDF Lite 7.0 Edition:
- Visit promotion page at http://www.novapdf.com/free/creativemark.html.
- Fill in your name and email address to complete the registration form.
- Then you will receive novaPDF Lite v7.0’s registration serial key in your email inbox.
- Download setup installer for novaPDF Lite 7: novapl.exe.
- Install novaPDF Lite 7, and then restart PC.
- Register and activate the free novaPDF Lite v7.0 with following steps:
- Click on Start, then go to Settings -> Printers and Faxes, or Devices and Printers in Windows 7.
- Right click on novaPDF icon, and select Printing Preferences.
- Go to the About tab and click the Register button.
- Enter the received registration key name and code details.
novaPDF Lite Desktop 7 is compatible with 32/64-bit editions of Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.