The Yahoo owned online photo-sharing site and online community platform, Flickr, has released its updated version of the Flickr Uploadr 3.0 (beta). According to Flickr, the Version 3 (beta), allows users to have better control over photos such as add titles, add tags, add description, create privacy data for photos, etc before these photos being uploaded. Users can also drag their photos into a different order.
The interface for Flickr Uploadr 3 beta presents a sleek and clean interface to users. It is user friendly and the photo editing features are easy and manageable. By adding tags, titles, etc, searchers are more convenient and easier to find the images in accordance to tags/title added. It was reported that Flickr has stored more than 2 billion images. An efficient features in organizing and arranging the images is important to ensure the popularity of the website.
Update: Flickr Uploadr 3.2.1
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs