If you would like to download a bunch of images from a website, what you normally do is visit to the website, right click at the image and save it, then repeat the same steps again for the rest of images which you would like to save. This traditional way is very time consuming and not effective at all. Now there is a utility, named as OpenImage that allows you to download multiple images from a website without the need to browse to the website.
OpenImage is a free utility that allows you to do batch images download from a website. It is a tiny application and is easy to use. To download images from a website, just launch OpenImage and select Task -> New Download, enter a website URL which you would like to download images from, select a folder where you want these images to be saved to, then hit Create button to start downloading images from the website. Besides, you can choose to only download images by specific file types, size range and automatically rename the downloaded filenames with sequence number and etc.
OpenImage 18.104.22.168 is absolutely free to download and is compatible to run on Windows XP/Vista/7. It doesn’t require any installation and users just need to run the executable file directly for immediate use. The only pre-requisite is you must have .NET Framework 2.0 or later in order for it to work properly.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues