If you would like to download a bunch of images from a website, what you normally do is visit to the website, right click at the image and save it, then repeat the same steps again for the rest of images which you would like to save. This traditional way is very time consuming and not effective at all. Now there is a utility, named as OpenImage that allows you to download multiple images from a website without the need to browse to the website.
OpenImage is a free utility that allows you to do batch images download from a website. It is a tiny application and is easy to use. To download images from a website, just launch OpenImage and select Task -> New Download, enter a website URL which you would like to download images from, select a folder where you want these images to be saved to, then hit Create button to start downloading images from the website. Besides, you can choose to only download images by specific file types, size range and automatically rename the downloaded filenames with sequence number and etc.
OpenImage 220.127.116.11 is absolutely free to download and is compatible to run on Windows XP/Vista/7. It doesn’t require any installation and users just need to run the executable file directly for immediate use. The only pre-requisite is you must have .NET Framework 2.0 or later in order for it to work properly.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link