Panasonic has announced the upcoming launch of its new sleek, stylish Panasonic LUMIX FX700 digital camera, which packs high-speed 14.1-megapixel MOS sensor, 3″ touch screen, full HD video capture and F2.2 24mm ultra wide-angle LEICA lens in a single device, aiming for best possible images while in low-light conditions.
Main Features Of Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FX700:
- 3.0-inch LCD full touchscreen display with one-touch Auto Focus (AF) capability
- Ultra-bright F2.2 ultra wide-angle 24mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON lens with 5x optical zoom
- Newly-developed Venus Engine FHD image processor minimizes image noise and distortion
- Records 1080p full HD AVCHD video with Intelligent Resolution technology
- Intelligent Scene Selector automatically chooses appropriate mode according to the shooting environments
- Dolby Digital Stereo Creator for superb audio quality
- New addition to Panasonic’s iA (Intelligent Auto) mode – Motion Deblur updates motion detection (Intelligent ISO Control) and brightness control (Intelligent Exposure) for best possible photos
“The 24mm ultra wide-angle lens and 5x optical zoom on the LUMIX FX700 makes it a powerful and advanced addition to the FX-Series, known for being slim, sleek and high-performing,” commented David Briganti, Senior Product Manager, Imaging, Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company. “The LUMIX FX700 offers a complete suite of creative ways to capture superior quality photos and full HD videos in all shooting situations.”
Panasonic LUMIX FX700 is scheduled to be available in late-August 2010 for about $400.