Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines, from the leading developer of innovative data security and management solutions – Paragon Software Group (PSG), is a special version of Paragon’s Linux/DOS bootable environment that contains fully functional Partition Manager 10 Professional edition. It’s the ideal partitioning solution for effective data organization and optimizing virtual disks’ speed, allowing users to perform a number of tasks including backup/restore virtualized systems, re-partition and clone virtual disks, fix boot problems as well as optimize performance of NTFS and FAT file systems.
Main features of Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines:
- Easily redistribute free space between partitions of your virtual disk aimed to increase space
- Operation with virtual disks without starting up the virtual machine
- Backup separate partitions or entire virtual disks of any virtualization software vendor
- Effectively increase performance of your virtual system that has been significantly decreased due to heavy fragmentation of files
As part of Paragon Software giveaway promotion (limited time and 5,000 free copies only), interested users are now entitled to get Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines for free!
To grab a free copy of Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines, follow these steps:
- Visit the promotion page at http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/pmvm.html.
- Compete the registration form and the serial number and product key of Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines will be sent to your registered e-mail.
- Download the setup installer of Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines from http://dl.paragon-software.com/free/pm10vm_rcd_free.exe.
- Input your received license serial code and product key of Paragon’s Partition Manager 10 for Virtual Machines!