Paragon Partition Manager Express Edition is free basic hard disk partitioning utility that been given away by its developer, Paragon Software. With the release of Paragon Partition Manager version 10, Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express has also been released. Similar to its prior version Paragon Partition Manager 9 Express, Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express includes only a few basic functions such as create, format, move or re-size partitions or volumes.
Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express does ship with recovery disc builder, which allows user to boot up the computer to fix the machine in the case of having problems partitioning a drive.
Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express is meant for home users only, and supports Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
Download Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express: pm10_express.msi
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links