The new upgraded PayPal app version 2.7 for iPhone features Check capture, enabling the users to easily snap a photo of a check for instant deposit to their PayPal account by using iPhone camera. The new PayPal app for iPhone is being designed to breakthrough the traditional way of banking by iPhone rather than going to the ATM machine and writing banking slip. Furthermore, the latest version of PayPal app for iPhone has also integrated with new search and filter options for easily find and trace back the past history transactions.
Features of the PayPal app version 2.7 includes:
- Check capture lets you snap a photo of a check and the amount gets added to your PayPal account.
- History improvements make it easier to find past transactions with new search and filter options.
- Easily send cash gifts, collect money for a group gift or repay a friend.
- Have fun and use the “Bump” feature to exchange contacts or send money.
- Give back and donate to a charity as well as post it on Facebook.
- Stay connected with your money, check your PayPal balance, withdraw funds, request money and more.
The PayPal app version 2.7 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is available as a free download from App Store and runs on iOS 3.1 or later.
Update: PayPal for iOS 3.0.1