The innovative leading provider of a variety of digital cameras, PENTAX Imaging Company has announced the launch of its new eleventh generation Optio rugged, adventure-proof digital camera, named as PENTAX Optio W90, which provides users an enhanced waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and coldproof performance aimed to enhance your adventure photography experience, featuring an unique, inventive Digital Microscope mode with LED lighting to capture the smallest and closest macro subjects as close as 1 cm from Optio W90.
Key Features Of PENTAX Optio W90:
- Waterproof to 20 feet, shockproof to 4 feet, coldproof to sub-freezing temperatures and dustproof
- 12.1 megapixel image sensor and wide angle 5X optical zoom
- 2.7-inch LCD monitor with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- Advanced Pixel Track Shake Reduction for blur-free images
- 720p HD video (widescreen) recording at 30 frames per second, plus HDMI output
- Digital Microscope mode with LED lens lighting
- Autofocus assist lamp helps the camera quickly and accurately focus, even in challenging lighting
- Fast Face Detection, Smile Capture, Blink Detection, and processing mode designed for portraiture
- Pet Recognition technology lets users capture up to 3 pre-programmed pet faces in memory
- Compatible with new optional waterproof infared remote control, priced at $29.95
- Available in Black or Pistachio Green color
PENTAX Optio W90 which measures 4.2 x 2.3 x 1.0 inches and weights in at 5.1 ounces will be available in April 2010 for about $330.