The pioneer in mobile telecommunications, Philips has announced its new mobile phone- Philips W186, which features classic candybar with the digital keyboard. The new Philips W186 comes with 2 inch QVGA screen display with resolution of 176 x 220 pixels, 2 megapixel camera with video recording, and micro SD memory expansion slot which support up to 8GB memory. In addition, the phone also equipped with FM radio, Bluetooth with A2DP and includes support for tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) and dual-band UMTS (850/2100 MHz) connectivity, as well as the HSDPA 3.6Mbps capabilities.
Specification of Philips W186
- 2-inch QVGA display with 176 x 220 pixels resolution displaying more than 262k colors
- 2 megapixel camera with video recording
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- FM radio
- 150MB of internal memory
- Support up to 8GB Micro SD card
- Support for Java MIDP 2.0
- Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Dual-band UMTS (850/2100 MHz) connectivity with HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- Battery Lithium-Ion(1050mAh)
- Talk time up to 4.5 hours and standby time up to 525 hours
The new Philips W186 mobile phone measures 110 x 45.5 x 14 mm and weighs only 108.5g but the price and launched date have yet to be announced.